Merry Christmas

From Baghdad to Fort Hood,
Home is Where the Heart is!

From Our Home to Yours,
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Let your heart be light.
Next year all our troubles will be out of sight

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Make the Yuletide gay
Next year all our troubles will be miles away

Once again, as in olden days,
There’ll be golden days of yore
Faithful friends who were dear to us,
Will be near to us once more

Someday soon, we all will be together,
If the fates allow
Until then, we’ll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, now

* song idea stolen from Ruminations of Ordinary Life

1. Karen says:

Merry Christmas! I spent last Christmas alone too, and it was for the better I think. I was actually in the states and flew back to Germany to be with my friends who were in the same situation. Being around family without dh was just going to be too hard for me. Cameron was so young, that it didn’t matter either way.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday despite all that is going on.

2. Karen says:

I hope you have a wonderful holiday despite all that is going on.

3. Karen says:

I hope you have a wonderful holiday despite all that is going on.

4. Karen says:

I hope you have a wonderful holiday despite all that is going on.

5. Karen says:

I hope you have a wonderful holiday despite all that is going on.

6. dyzgoneby says:

This year I had him here for a few short hours. He surpised me. I had spent last night alone and Santa delivered him to my door at 0445. I cherished this time knowing he will be in Iraq same time next year. I only have him for the next week then he’s gone.

You and your DH are in my wishes for a Merry Christmas.

7. dyzgoneby says:

You and your DH are in my wishes for a Merry Christmas.

8. dyzgoneby says:

You and your DH are in my wishes for a Merry Christmas.

9. dyzgoneby says:

You and your DH are in my wishes for a Merry Christmas.

10. dyzgoneby says:

You and your DH are in my wishes for a Merry Christmas.