Back From a Mission

Dh e-mailed (while I was asleep) to let me know he had been on a series of long missions and was going to hit the gym and then sleep!

I LOVE my man.

Welcome to my rollercoaster.

Just wanted to let you all know…not that I was worried or anything. 😉

1. dyzgoneby says:

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about the two of you & the hubby.

Just a few more short weeks and I will be joining you on that rollercoaster. This will be my first one with him. Defintely not his first. I am not looking forward to the long times in between hearing from him. He only promised me he would call once a month. Great….This will be a long long long deployment.

2. dyzgoneby says:

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about the two of you & the hubby.

3. dyzgoneby says:

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about the two of you & the hubby.

4. dyzgoneby says:

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about the two of you & the hubby.

5. dyzgoneby says:

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking about the two of you & the hubby.

6. I haven’t received many calls, but we’ve been able to e-mail and IM pretty regularly.

The situation is different at every FOB, but I’d say overall it is MUCH easier to stay in touch than it was a year or two ago.

I think it is good that he is not getting your expectations up before he knows the situation, but I bet you’ll “hear” from him more often that that–maybe not on the phone, but in some manner.

7. I haven’t received many calls, but we’ve been able to e-mail and IM pretty regularly.

8. I haven’t received many calls, but we’ve been able to e-mail and IM pretty regularly.

9. I haven’t received many calls, but we’ve been able to e-mail and IM pretty regularly.

10. I haven’t received many calls, but we’ve been able to e-mail and IM pretty regularly.

I couldn’t find your email I had saved to do this offline…shoot me a note (OPSEC).

HH6