Can You Ever Return to the Magic Garden?

I loved The Magic Garden! My parents even took me to see Carole and Paula live when I was little.

You can even order the original episodes.

Being pregnant has made me nostalgic for my early childhood. However, I am hesitant to order. I am afraid the 70s sentiment and sensibilities would seem hokey to me know.

Perhaps The Magic Garden is best left in my memories?

1. gary says:

hi from the hillbilly campfire in kentucky…we invite you to come by and leave your thoughts…we also have live chat…prime chat time is after 9 pm est…look forward to hearing from you…gary from garysworld ( administrator )

2. gary says:

3. gary says:

4. gary says:

5. gary says:

6. Courtney says:

Ok, this really isn’t a comment about your post but, I see that you live in Killeen, my fiance, currently in Iraq lived there. I lived in Missouri the whole time (where we grew up together) but eventually I am going to be moving there. Is your husband in the 4ID?

7. Courtney says:

8. Courtney says:

9. Courtney says:

10. Courtney says:

11. Yup! Welcome to my blog and feel free to comment and e-mail me.

12. Yup! Welcome to my blog and feel free to comment and e-mail me.

13. Yup! Welcome to my blog and feel free to comment and e-mail me.

14. Yup! Welcome to my blog and feel free to comment and e-mail me.

15. Yup! Welcome to my blog and feel free to comment and e-mail me.