Local Service Rant – 3D/4D Ultrasound

Do NOT use Dr. Kemper in Metroplex for your 3D/4D ultrasound/sonogram in the Central Texas/Killeen/Ft. Hood area.

Use Miracle in Sight in Round Rock.

Dr. Kemper’s office in Metroplex was rude, unhelpful, and unprofessional.

1) They did not tell me this but they charge $25 extra to charge on credit card.

2) After THEY changed my appointment (which I made a month ago and for which they charged my card with a $25 deposit), I show up at the new time (25 minute drive each way) and they say, “He can’t see you now.” He MAY be able to see you at 2 or 3pm (about four hours after my scheduled appointment) if his scheduled inductions do not go into labor.

When I express disbelief at this unprofessional behavior, they say, “Well if you argue, he won’t want to do it at all for you.”

They called around 2:30 and said, “He is in surgery; we will refund your deposit.”

I told a friend about this, and she said another woman in my battery was kept waiting for 2 hours and then rushed thrugh a 12 minute session.

I called Miracle in Sight in Round Rock and they gave me a better package for the same price. When I told them about my experience, they said, “You are the fifth or sixth person who has mentioned that type of experience with Dr. Kemper’s office to us.”

1. Philomina says:

Ugh, that sucks! Hard to find good medical care in some places. I would drive 6 hours to go home and get treatment for ANYTHING no matter what condition I was in rather than get treated here. Glad you finally found a better place!

2. Philomina says:

3. Philomina says:

4. Philomina says:

5. Philomina says:

I remembered the name of the lousy dentist. Its Dr Rodriguez in Harker Heights.

Glad you found a better place, I like the seeing the pictures and can’t wait until we get to have pictures taken of our future kiddo (when the time gets here).

HH6

I remembered the name of the lousy dentist. Its Dr Rodriguez in Harker Heights.

HH6

I remembered the name of the lousy dentist. Its Dr Rodriguez in Harker Heights.

HH6

I remembered the name of the lousy dentist. Its Dr Rodriguez in Harker Heights.

HH6

I remembered the name of the lousy dentist. Its Dr Rodriguez in Harker Heights.

HH6

11. Anonymous says:

Just wanted to say thanks for letting me know about the place in Round Rock..I’ve called and made an appointment and they were just so plesant!! Can’t wait!! Thanks again!!

12. Anonymous says:

13. Anonymous says:

14. Anonymous says:

15. Anonymous says:

16. Thanks so much for posting this! Im only 12 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy but my husbands birthday is coming up (hes in Iraq) and Darnell does not allow video taping, so I called and made an appt for that place in Round Rock! Thanks so much!

17. Thanks so much for posting this! Im only 12 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy but my husbands birthday is coming up (hes in Iraq) and Darnell does not allow video taping, so I called and made an appt for that place in Round Rock! Thanks so much!

18. Thanks so much for posting this! Im only 12 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy but my husbands birthday is coming up (hes in Iraq) and Darnell does not allow video taping, so I called and made an appt for that place in Round Rock! Thanks so much!

19. Thanks so much for posting this! Im only 12 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy but my husbands birthday is coming up (hes in Iraq) and Darnell does not allow video taping, so I called and made an appt for that place in Round Rock! Thanks so much!

20. Thanks so much for posting this! Im only 12 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy but my husbands birthday is coming up (hes in Iraq) and Darnell does not allow video taping, so I called and made an appt for that place in Round Rock! Thanks so much!

21. Kelly says:

Thanks so much! I was thinking of scheduling with him, and now I will not! My husband is deployed as well and this is a great way to involve him with the pregnancy.

22. Kelly says:

23. Kelly says:

24. Kelly says:

25. Kelly says:

26. Suzy says:

Hey, Ive heard the same about Kemper’s office but there is a 3D Imaging center in Killeen. Now Showing 3D 4D Ultrasound and I have heard great things about them!

27. Amanda Wiley says:

I hate to hear about your bad experience with Dr. Kemper’s office. I actually had my 3d4d ultrasound at Now Showing 3d4d Ultrasound. I had a wonderful experience! They are a lot closer than driving to Austin. I always recommend them to pregnant mommys interested in getting a 3d4d done. Check out there website at nowshowing3d4d.com.

28. Contessa Ramos says:

I had my 3D4D at Now Showing 3d4D Utrasound I LOVED IT best place ever with affordable prices and friendly staff.

29. Google says:

Right away I am going to do my breakfast, after
    having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

My weblog :: Google