Stressbusting baby!

HAHAHA!!!

It is too late to call NY and DH is probably asleep so I will share here.

I was planning a big post about the stress I’ve been under here and whether or not I should post such things knowing DH reads the blog and how DH and I hide nothing from each other but that I feel a duty as a military spouse to put on a bright and sunny face for him, blah, blah, blah… which I will no doubt post later.

AND THEN THE BABY KICKED.

Not a little popcorn popper kick but a knock your socks off, future soccer player kick.

I thought, “Maybe I can see it?”

Sure enough, she kicked again and I saw my stomach move! My baby kicked so hard I saw it!!!

All stress vanished.

1. Philomina says:

Awww. Yay for babies:)

I know what you mean about being obliged to put on a happy face. Brett tried to tell me there was no need to be noble amd hold it in…but then I told him why I was stressed and he got mad. I’m going back to the nobility approach for a while, I have a cat who’s a good listener for stress ranting anyways.

2. Philomina says:

Awww. Yay for babies:)

3. Philomina says:

Awww. Yay for babies:)

4. Philomina says:

Awww. Yay for babies:)

5. Philomina says:

Awww. Yay for babies:)

6. Gret says:

That is the coolest thing in the world, except when you want to sleep!

7. Gret says:

That is the coolest thing in the world, except when you want to sleep!

8. Gret says:

That is the coolest thing in the world, except when you want to sleep!

9. Gret says:

That is the coolest thing in the world, except when you want to sleep!

10. Gret says:

That is the coolest thing in the world, except when you want to sleep!

11. Cats are excellent listeners–and they are have the sagest advice–take a bath, a nap, or have a little treat.

Baby is not strong enough to wake me up yet…something else to look forward to! Right now it is my sore back and compressed bladder that wake me up.

12. Cats are excellent listeners–and they are have the sagest advice–take a bath, a nap, or have a little treat.

13. Cats are excellent listeners–and they are have the sagest advice–take a bath, a nap, or have a little treat.

14. Cats are excellent listeners–and they are have the sagest advice–take a bath, a nap, or have a little treat.

15. Cats are excellent listeners–and they are have the sagest advice–take a bath, a nap, or have a little treat.

It’s true, the kick of that tiny baby growing inside you can take away all the bad and put a huge smile on your face…just like that. I remember those days and sometimes lament the fact that there are no more babies in my future. Ahhh, but I see grandbabies in my future…and that makes me verrrry happy….. :)