People Who Should Get Help

1. Saw someone driving around with “No Drama” spelled out on their back window–in 2ft glitter letters.

2. A mother playing the crane game at Walmart–her poor toddler is asking (nicely I might add), “Please momma, let me. I wanna try.” Mom’s answer? “No, you can’t do it. You’re no good.” BTW–Mom didn’t snag any of the exciting “prizes” either. It is a freakin’ game lady. Way to build your kid’s self esteem.

3. Again, another winner from Walmart. Mom to young child: “Shut the f— up or I will smack you upside the head.” Wonder what that kid will be like in school.

Think if I buy a pair of red slippers at Walmart and click my heels three times I’ll be magically transported back to New York? Or at least far away from Killeen?

I had alot of catching up to do tonight to see what had been going on with you since I had been gone for 2 weeks. It sounds like things are moving along nicely for Lilah’s arrival…hope the timing works out for DH.

I bet I know who provided the recording equipment to tape DH’s serenade for Lilah….. :) It’s really great that she’ll be able to hear his voice…and that you will too…any time you wish. Hang in there, you’re down to the home stretch now and DH will be there soon….. :)

6. HeartsDesire says:

I stubbled upon your blog looking for resources for a friend. I had to comment about living in Killeen. Not everyone from Texas is that FREAKING ANNOYING. Sorry that Killeen is not the best of us. I hope you get to go home soon!

7. HeartsDesire says:

8. HeartsDesire says:

9. HeartsDesire says:

10. HeartsDesire says:

11. MollyPitcher says:

Oh, I know! I have really enjoyed Central Texas; Killeen is definitely not typical.

For what resources are you looking? Maybe I can help?

12. MollyPitcher says:

For what resources are you looking? Maybe I can help?

13. MollyPitcher says:

For what resources are you looking? Maybe I can help?

14. MollyPitcher says:

For what resources are you looking? Maybe I can help?

15. MollyPitcher says:

For what resources are you looking? Maybe I can help?

I knew I was out of my element the moment I was on a FM road trying a short cut to work someone gave me. I ran across an old, old truck, with a very large young man not shirt, tan as can be with his probably his grandaddy. Grandaddy was wearing overalls as well, long grey beard and a “Hatfield” hat on his head. They smilled and waved so wildly I smiled and waved back. Different place is all – find something you like and think of that next time an idiot opens their mouth.

HH6