She's Growing So Fast!

I thought you might enjoy some pictures of Miss Lilah while I catch up on some work, correspondence, and posting.

Here are some photos at just about three weeks:

1. Kim Borowski says:

I read your blog a lot and have never commented. But I just had to tell you how adorable your daughter is!!! That close up picture is precious. Congratulations.

2. Kim Borowski says:

3. Kim Borowski says:

4. Kim Borowski says:

5. Kim Borowski says:

Wow look at all that hair! She gets cuter each and every day!

Wow look at all that hair! She gets cuter each and every day!

Wow look at all that hair! She gets cuter each and every day!

Wow look at all that hair! She gets cuter each and every day!

Wow look at all that hair! She gets cuter each and every day!

What great pictures and what a beautiful little girl…I know you and DH must be beaming. I’m counting on the next few months passing quickly so that DH and Seth will be home for good. Take care of you and your little family….. :)

16. Nancy says:

My daughter and your daughter are very special and so pretty little girls. They will get through this TOF surgery and be normal. No matter how scary it will be for us, we have to be strong for them. I will be thinking of Lilah over the next few months.

Good Luck to your Family. Thanks for saying Hi! Keep in touch, I would love any help or advice.

Nancy (Mom of Kelsey)

17. Nancy says:

Nancy (Mom of Kelsey)

18. Nancy says:

Nancy (Mom of Kelsey)

19. Nancy says:

Nancy (Mom of Kelsey)

20. Nancy says:

Nancy (Mom of Kelsey)

21. Monica says:

She is so pretty! I love all her hair! Take care and rest up while you have help.

22. Monica says: