TWO MONTHS OLD!

I SHOULD be doing work but I just wanted to share with y’all:

My baby is two months old (as of yesterday). She weighs 12 lbs, 8 oz!!! That’s right–twelve and a half pounds of sweet, sweet pudge. She is 23 inches.

Everywhere we go, doctors and nurses keep asking, “You’re breastfeeding her? And you are JUST breastfeeding her? No supplements at all???”

Lilah did very well at her well baby and THIS doctor actually listened to me and agrees that she is suffering from reflux. Ironically, the doctor Lilah was supposed to see was out and it just so turns out that her PCM (who was not originally on the well-baby schedule) was substituting. This doctor is awesome and she has these beautiful, wild yellow eyes.

As we were waiting for Lilah’s shots, two nurses walked by and said, “There’s a baby over there who looks just like a doll!”

Here’s my “little” doll:

Oh, and here’s a smile:

1. Melinda says:

the monkey shot is adorable! Be sure to take her photo with that monkey at a set time every month. You’ll be amazed! We had a big bear & did that with our first daughter. He’s in her 1 year old photo & her 2-year-old photo too, I believe. It’s amazing how much they grow!

She is a beauty!

2. Cindy says:

What a cutie! That smile is toooo precious. Congratulations. My first one had to have supplements cuz he just didn’t nurse well, but my 2nd did fine with only nursing. Good job!

She’s absolutely beautiful!!! And looks so happy…and well fed….. :) Will DH even recognize her when he gets home a month or two from now??? lol

4. Tanker Wife says:

She’s beautiful! My oldest was only nursed and was 20 lbs at 3 months. She was so big she couldn’t move! My son is 4 months this week and is about 17 pounds, but he also suffers from reflux. Thank goodness for cloth diapers to keep me clean!

Good job mom!

5. Nancy says:

She looks sooo good! Great job Mom. You are working your tail off to get her ready for surgery. Time will fly by till then I am sure.

Kelsey is wonderful. Getting her arm cordination better, trying to put things in mouth, smiles, babbles in conversation and just a normal 3 1/2 month baby. You never would know she had surgery 5 weeks ago. Really. They bounce back so well. Her scar is healing nice and no problems. Her oxygen is 100%!!

It will be rough the first week after surgery but by strong Mom and know this is saving Lilah’s life =)

Any questions let me know… nancy22871@hotmail.com. You found me off the MSN message board right? I am just making sure you are going there to learn as well.

Nancy

6. Nancy says:

How is your pretty Lilah doing? Have a good Halloween together? Hope so!

Just saying hello. Ya’ll take care now.

Nancy
    Kelsey’s Mom

7. Brandon says:

Your baby is beautiful. My son just turned three weeks old on Wednesday. Soon they will be 18. It happens so fast.

8. L says:

I would have to agree, a perfect little doll!