Lilah Pictures

Some pictures from right before the operation:

In the hospital DH keeping Lilah comfy:

In her hospital gown on her third month birthday (three days after the operation):

And a couple of days after we got home, the (now) obligatory monthly monkey shot (thanks for the awesome idea):

1. Kim Borowski says:

Lilah is the cutest thing. Not only that, but a strong little fighter too. God Bless you and your family. She seems to be doing well, and I pray that another surgery is in the very distant future.

You better keep that little angel away from me! She’s got those cheeks that makes me want to just pinch the daylights outta them. She’d figure out how to crawl early just to escape from the pinch fest.

3. Nancy says:

SHE LOOKS GREAT. Welcome home Lilah. Hard part is over Mom & Dad. Just enjoy your baby now!! You can breathe easier and let her be normal.

Take care of yourself,

Nancy- Mom to Kelsey 4 months old (TOF repair 9/14/06)

4. she does look great, glad all went well. I will continue with the prayers.

5. Melinda says:

She looks wonderful! It is amazing how much she’s grown in a month. Isn’t it a miracle how the littlest ones can go through so much and bounce back like it was nothing at all?

So glad she’s home and looking so rested and healthy.

She looks great!!! And oh so happy, but so does DH. He looks so happy with Lilah laying on his chest…and so natural. I’m so glad he was able to come home early…not much longer now until they are all home…woohoo!!!

7. Andi says:

Happy Thanksgiving. I see you have much to be thankful for.

8. christie says:

aww look at those cheeks!

9. Charlotte says:

She’s so adorable! I’m glad she’s doing well :)

I met DH this morning at Seth’s homecoming…he actually asked Seth if I was there and knew I was kbug…lol. I certainly wasn’t surprised to see him there, though, he’s still waiting for all of his men. Maybe there won’t be too many more homecomings before they will all be home….. :)

11. Michael says:

Lilah is really beautiful. I look forward to reading more about her. In the meantime, if you don’t mind, I would like to add your blog to my heart kid links at iheartsophia.com.

12. Shannon says:

What a beautiful little girl you have. We have 6 children and our twins are due April 19,2007 and our baby b has deen dig. with TOF and to see the pics of your dd and how well she’s doing. Well, I really needed that ..So, thanks so very much for sharing your daughter’s story with me and others. It has meant alot to me. Keep us posted as you can..
    Shannon
    My thoughts and daily prayers are with you, your precious Lilah,and your dh…
    Shannon

13. Heather says:

She’s beautiful, as always. Need more pictures of feet LOL.
    You have been tagged.
    :) :)

14. Chaotic Mom says:

I will be adding her to my prayer list, too. 😉

15. jackie says:

I just popped in to lurk, but I wanted to tell you that your daughter is so beautiful. What a happy little girl. I hope she continues to do well.

16. Hi! FOund your page when looking for other military spouses. My husband just returned (6 weeks) from deployment and we are trying to get back into the groove after a year. It’s always nice to find others who understand “the life.” It is hard to talk about it with civilian friends and family. I’ll check back later … btw, what a cutie!