I got tagged right before I moved by several super, sexy, smart bloggers and I am remiss in answering because house hunting has been kicking my butt.
So, to answer the following Memes:
Csara at Baby Talkers tagged me to post 7 random things about myself and Amygeekgrl at Crunchy Domestic Goddess (who may be crunchy and is definitely a goddess…but is she domestic? Certainly not domesticated.) asked me for 8 things you don’t know about me. First it is 7, then 8? Is this Meme escalation? A Meme Race? Mutually Assured Meme Destruction?
Momomax also tagged me with a Meme…I’ll do that one next. Did you tag me and I missed it while I was obsessing over dormers, high hats, and cathedral ceilings? Please let me know and I promise I WILL answer…I just can’t promise promptness.
This is hard because generally if I haven’t told you something about myself, I probably am not going to!
Okay, here goes:
1. When I was in high school, I worked as a performer at children’s parties. Yes, I used to dress up as Princess Jasmine, Snow White, and the Pink Power Ranger, and occasionally as Minnie Mouse, do face painting, and make balloon animals.
2. I am terrified of sharks, spiders, and also to some degree alligators and crocodiles…but mostly the first two.
3. I was a founding member of a sketch comedy troupe in college.
4. I have been obsessed at one time or another with the following shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Project Runway, Meerkat Manor.
5. I love to travel and have always wanted to live in another country for a year. I have hiked the Inca Trail up to Machu Picchu, explored Ankor Wat, and made my way through caves and jungle in Belize.
6. I gave birth while my husband was deployed to Iraq…although you probably know that if you’ve been reading.
7. I skipped second grade and entered college at age 16.
8. I have, or at least had when I was younger and played the piano and flute, perfect pitch…but I can’t sing in tune. Oh, the irony!
Now it’s my turn to tag 3 other people so here goes:
1. Veronique at Little Elephants
3. Pale Girl at Drama Mama
If you want to be tagged, just go ahead and let me know that you did it…or if you want to be tagged about feminism, I’ll tag you when I do that one.