This book has generated some controversy–so read it and decide for yourself!
Fans claim that this is the way to get picky eaters to enjoy nutritious foods. Detractors are concerned about everything from the idea of tricking your kids to the time-intensive puree preparation.
Mixing veggies and fruits in with other foods is nothing new–my grandmother used to mash spinach into my mom’s potatoes. And, although I’m blessed with a little one who is the opposite of picky, I’ll sometimes put some veggies into her mac and cheese just to add additional vitamins. And you don’t have to actually be deceptive about it if you aren’t comfortable with the idea–the recipes still give you ideas about possible combinations to try.
If you are interested in winning a copy from me:
- Just leave me a comment with your kiddo’s favorite food (or if you don’t have a kid yet, let me know yours) by 11:59 PM, Friday April 25th.
- I’m on Blogger, so you’ll need to leave me a valid URL or e-mail where I can reach you. I’ll ship to any US, Canadian, or US Military address. If you don’t want to do that, use a nickname and then shoot me an e-mail at mamaluxe at gmail dot com to tell me what nickname you used.
If you’d like to get to know more about me and my family, why thank you! Here’s some posts that may interest you…please come comment and make my day:
- You Gotta Have Heart: After a long, stressful hospital labor with #1, help me think about homebirthing vs. a hospital birth with an apparently heart healthy #2
- Attachment Parenting Principle #1: I’d love to chat about AP with you…drop by, read mythoughts, leave me a comment, share your own posts.
- Toddler Empathy: Meet my cutie.
- Alter-Eco Fair Trade Foods (ends April 21)
- SIGG Eco-Chic Water Bottle (ends April 22)
$50 GC to Warm Biscuit, an awesome retro/vintage children’s decor shop (ends April 25)
- Nursing Cover for the New Mamas from Love & Blessings (ends April 30)
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide SIGG contest for bloggers (ends May 2)