Welcome to the Military Monday Family Blogger Carnival – August 16 Edition!
First, a quick charity plug:
If you are looking to do some Bloganthropy, I’d like to suggest a meme to you: Elmer’s Bag It Forward campaign. I’m a paid Elmer’s Bag It Forward Ambassador and used a gift card they gave me to shop for back-to-school supplies for the kids in my husband’s National Guard Unit.
You can Bag It Forward virtually, too! All you have to do is:
- Copy and paste the rules found at Bag It Forward (http://bagitforward.org/donate-a-bag/) to a blog post or facebook note (you can add your own thoughts, too)
- Tag a few friends
- Leave the URL of your post or note in the comments at the Bag It Forward site.
Elmer’s will donate $10 for each post or note to Adopt-A-Classroom…up to $10,000!
Now, on with the carnival!
*** The only Military Mondays Blog Carnival rules are: ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, not to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” not “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience. I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Please make this a post from sometime in the last month or so.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!