Welcome to the Military Monday blogger link-up for April 25!
If you celebrate Easter, or Passover…or maybe Earth Day…I hope your family was able to share a wonderful holiday together…in person or at least in spirit!
Just a reminder…I am still looking for guest posts to schedule around my due date–it can be an old post of yours with an added or re-worked introduction. My e-mail is candace [at] armywiveslives [dot] com. Please let me know!
Here are a few posts I would like to highlight from last week’s linky. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- Go see Mrs. Mama Hen’s beautiful pictures and keep her family in your thoughts as her husband deploys: That Time Again
- Introducing RealMilitaryWives.tv
- How do you Know When You’ve Found Your Prince at Travels with Sam.
- Fallonella has a Military Spouse Saturday and talks about finally bonding with another spouse and maintaining a career as a Military Spouse.
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!