Welcome to the Military Monday blogger link-up for April 11!
First, some requests / news I would like to share.
I am due with baby #3 in late May and I’m taking that advice we often give but rarely follow and asking for help!
- Would you submit a guest post to me? It can be an old post of yours with an added or re-worked introduction.
- I will be pre-scheduling the linky starting in mid-May. Can you help out sharing the linky on facebook and/or twitter and/or your blogs? And would you support each other by commenting on each other’s posts?
- Would anyone like to co-host the linky? I am looking for 1-2 co-hosts to put up the same linky code (which I would e-mail the day before) in a post on their site. Your readers can add their links through your site and get the added exposure of appearing on my site, as well. If you feel this is a fit for your site, please contact me!
My e-mail is candace [at] armywiveslives [dot] com. Please let me know!
I am launching a “Blog Frog” community that I hope you will find useful: Army Wives’ Lives Community. You will be able to add and respond to discussions as well as add your blog feed to the community feed, as well. Please join, invite your friends, and connect with me on there. I’d be happy to add community leaders if you are interested!
Last week, we had 13 links! And I would like to highlight a few posts here. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- Advice to a New Army Wife: Pearls and Fine China at That Army Wife Life. This is golden advice.
- Kathryn shares Reasons to Enjoy a TDY at Singing Through the Rain. How do you find the silver lining during temporary separations?
- Find out about EO 13473 (military spouse preference for civilian government jobs) at Military Duty Stations.
- Fallonella discusses “The D-Word“.
- Nadine at The Albrecht Squad is interviewing her “Army Brats” to get information straight from the source during the Month of the Military Child– go ask some questions!
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts! Last week’s had 13 awesome links you can visit anytime!