Welcome to the Military Monday blogger link-up for April 18!
It is Spring Break here and we’re enjoying Earth Day festivities and getting ready for Easter.
Just a reminder…I am still looking for guest posts to schedule around my due date–it can be an old post of yours with an added or re-worked introduction. My e-mail is candace [at] armywiveslives [dot] com. Please let me know!
Here are a few posts I would like to highlight from last week’s linky. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- Felicia shares My Husband has PTSD; This is our story.
- Tips for Military Moves with school-aged children from Military Duty Stations.
- Ways to Help Out a Military Spouse During Deployment at Troop Petrie.
- How important are first impressions? Check out first impressions of Hawaii at Army Wife 101 and share your first impressions of your duty stations present and past.
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!