Welcome to the first Military Monday Carnival Linky of APRIL! May your April showers bring you lots of May flowers!
Did you play any April Fools jokes? I told my facebook friends I was having twins! I was surprised that so many fell for it since I’m not terribly good at pranks. It lasted all of 20 minutes before I just had to tell everyone the truth.
Last week, we had 16 links! And I would like to highlight a few posts here. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- Kathryn, an Air Force Wife who blogs at Singing Through the Rain, shares a guest post from a friend with advice for a deployment: “The Yellow Ribbon Sisterhood“
- In light of the attention Army Wives has brought to family reactions to deployment casualties, Christian Mommy Writer shares ways that you can help support those who support their soldiers: “Army Wives” Tragedy & Supporting Our Troops.
- Bella at Army Wife, Army Mom, Army Strong, Family Strong talks about when a kid go off to war.
- Pam at Troop Petrie shares some thoughts about the nightly window when casualty notifications do not happen.
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience. I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts! Last week’s had 16 awesome links you can visit anytime!