Welcome to the Military Monday blogger link-up for May 16!
If luck is with me, I will give birth sometime in the in the next week. My children like to pick the least convenient times to show up. My daughter was two weeks before her due date (arriving while her Daddy was en route from Iraq for R&R–he missed the birth by two days) and my son was two weeks post due date (arriving after my mother finally had to go back home and go back to work).
Since I’m due May 25, I am pre-scheduling the carnival and guest posts throughout this month and would LOVE if you would help spread the word on your blogs, twitter, and facebook and also help support one another by reading and commenting on each other’s posts.
Here are a few posts I would like to highlight from last week’s linky. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- “How Deployment Affected This Military Spouse” — a powerful post at Confessions from HouseHoldSix
- At Fabulous Army Life find out about visiting an “Iraqi” training village for Family Day
- Military Duty Stations has tips for sorting and organizing paperwork–which we sure have a lot of in the military!
- I wrote a post about gratitude for our soldiers’ service as part of the P&G and USO “Shake Hands with a Hero” campaign
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!