Welcome to the Military Monday blogger link-up for May 9!
If you are a mom or have a living mom or grandmother, I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating motherhood this past Sunday! I am looking forward to bringing a third little one into this world, hopefully sometime this month.
So, I am pre-scheduling the carnival and guest posts throughout this month and would LOVE if you would help spread the word on your blogs, twitter, and facebook and also help support one another by reading and commenting on each other’s posts.
And if you have a guest post to offer, My e-mail is candace [at] armywiveslives [dot] com. Guest posts should be from military spouses and should be primarily non-commercial in nature. You’ll have a signature where you can add your blog(s) and/or website(s). Please let me know!
Here are a few posts I would like to highlight from last week’s linky. If you haven’t already, you might want to check them out and maybe leave a comment if something interests you!
- Month of the Military Child interviews at The Albrecht Squad
- Army Blogger Wife talks about some of the challenges of reintegration–including a funny account of her husband’s “back seat driving”
Thoughts about Osama bin Laden’s death have been popping up on lots of military family blogs:
What do you think? Blow for freedom? Changes nothing? May spark a backlash?
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to the specific post, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!