I think I should just post cute pictures of my little Army Brats each week…because that’s going to be better than anything else I write! We’re adjusting well to our new little addition and looking forward to Captain Dad actually being home for an entire weekend (*fingers crossed*).
What are YOU doing for Father’s Day?
Here are some of the fun posts people shared last week…please remember to add a link to a SPECIFIC POST in the linky, especially if you want to see your post featured here!
- It is PCS time for Tonya at Christian Mommy Writer and she’d love your best tips!
- Here’s a guest post at Life Lessons of a Military Wife with tons of recent first hand information about PCSing to Stuttgart, Germany
- Lily of Adventures of a Military Family of 8 is Tired of the Barriers…and wants to get to know you a bit better.
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to A SPECIFIC POST, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!