I think I’m going to call this the exhaustion edition! It isn’t so much the parent-of-newborn lack of sleep…I have three kids under five so…sleep? What’s that?
It is more that I bit off more than I could chew! I set aside time this summer so I could work on some personal projects and then I just took on too many other things. I have a Smart Summer Challenge over on my education blog and I am a community leader over at the Random House Kids Read & Play Summer Fun Community.
In the interest of my sanity, I think I am going to take a break from posting the linky weekly and leave this one open through August. Hopefully this will give me more time to put up some other posts here that I have planned!
A few reminders:
- Please check out and comment on each others’ posts…that’s what makes people want to come by and leave their links! Comments are catnip to bloggers!
- Please leave the URL to a SPECIFIC post (or posts…you can add more than one), NOT the main page of your blog.
The linky is up ALL SUMMER! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to A SPECIFIC POST, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!