Hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend, celebrating America’s Birthday. Welcome to the July 11 linky!
Right now, I feel just like a slice of apple pie. We enjoyed a weekend out on the North Fork of Long Island with family. My mother-in-law, bless her energy, led the kids in a Fourth of July parade around the neighborhood. The kids rode their trikes and climbed trees and chased fireflies. We held an election and voted for our favorite ice cream flavor. We had a barbecue, finished off with S’mores, and followed by fireworks.
We watched the Fourth of July parade.
We played mini golf. My husband took the two older kids to the beach.
Then, this past weekend, my daughter had her dance recital.
So, it has been a week and a half of wholesome family fun!
Our Troopaws giveaway winner is: Amanda Gardner. I’ve sent you an e-mail so please check and reply!
Here are a few great posts from last week’s linky:
- Operation Honor Cards at ClutterCaring
- Getting the Wind Knocked Out of You at MrsMamaHen (warning: discusses a fatality)
- Thank You for Not Leaving Me at Navy Wife Chronicles
A few reminders:
- Please check out and comment on each others’ posts…that’s what makes people want to come by and leave their links! Comments are catnip to bloggers!
- Please leave the URL to a SPECIFIC post (or posts…you can add more than one), NOT the main page of your blog.
The linky is up ALL WEEK! So, stop by anytime!
Having trouble adding your link? Add a comment or tweet @ArmyWivesLives and I will add it for you!
*** More about the Military Mondays Blog Carnival ***
- In the “Link Title” field, please place the title of your post, plus the name of your blog and/or your name. (e.g. “Grow Where You Are Planted @Army Wives’ Lives”)
- In the “URL” field, please place the direct “permalink” to A SPECIFIC POST, NOT to your main page of your blog. (e.g. “http://armywiveslives.com/2009/10/coping-during-deployment/” NOT “http://ArmyWivesLives.com”)
- Your post must be relevant to the military family experience on a personal blog (no corporate blogs). I also retain the right to delete links to any posts that contain hate speech, plans to commit illegal acts, or anything that violates the spirit of this carnival or U.S. law.
Need a reminder that the carnival is up? Subscribe to Army Wives Lives by Email and you will get a digest of posts, no more than once a day (probably more like 1-3 times a week) when I post.
Want MORE Army Wives’ Lives? Fan the facebook page!
Want to share the carnival? Please feel free to grab the code for the button if you are interested:
<a href="http://armywiveslives.com/category/military-mondays-carnival/" target="_BLANK"><img src="http://armywiveslives.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/military-mondays-300x238.jpg" alt="Military Mondays Family and Spouse Carnival at Army Wives' Lives" border=0 /></a>
Without further ado, let’s get to the posts–I hope you’ll participate and visit these wonderful Military Family Bloggers–and feel free to check out previous editions for more great Military Family Posts!