Here are the latest plugs for contests around the blogosphere.
I want to win:
- A $50 Gift Certificate from HalfPriceCostumes.com. But I can’t, because it is on my blog. Anyone can enter through the comments section and we’d love for you to submit a photo to get a second entry. We’ve gotten some really cute ones so far–please send us more. Enter by Oct. 5.
- Mod*Mom’s Dyson Vacuum Giveaway. I mentioned it last time but it is too cool not to mention again. Mod*Mom is a breast cancer survivor and her story is as inspiring as her design sense. Enter by Oct 1.
- Well, the super-nice ladies at 5 minutes for mom ALSO want you to know that Dyson has Gone Pink and have one to give away, too. If you don’t already have visions of a pink dyson dancing across your carpet, go enter anyway to support Breast Cancer research…and if you win you can give me your vacuum
Enter by Oct. 1.
- Lots of cool stuff from Two Moms in a Blog, including a stuffed animal kit. Enter by September 30.
- Mom Views has a copy of Siente. This is a lovely CD and we actually have one to give away later in October, too. We’ve been backlogged with contests but I’ll let you know when ours is up. Enter by Sept. 30.
- So, a Blonde Walks Into a Review and hosts a shopping spree at Skimbaco. If you haven’t already checked out Skimbaco, make sure to give Katja’s great luxury children’s boutique a looksee. Enter by Sept. 30.
- Lincoln is currently offering a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift certificate to qualified bloggers who mention his blog, the Habitation of Justice on their sites. Go check it out! Enter by October 24.
- Cool Moms Rule is giving a way a different prize every day for a week.
- Finally, who couldn’t use a fresh look, so enter this contest by October 4:
And you’ll always find more great contests at From Dates to Diapers: